Multicultural Teamwork Styles & Stages
Course dates: July 5 – August 22, 2021
Registration opening soon.
About this Course
Discover the biblical basis for diverse collaboration in ministry in this course created with global ministry leaders in mind.
This course is offered as a collaboration with Alliance Missions.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Analyze biblical precedents as they apply to diversity and ministry which grows out of cooperation.
- Appreciate and understand the intercultural dynamics present in a multicultural team context.
- Apply multicultural teamwork principles to an actual work setting.
- Cultivating Cultural Equity
- Collaborating with Diverse People
- Including Diverse Voices
- Building Multicultural teams
Learners who successfully complete this class will receive a certificate of completion for Crown’s Multicultural Teamwork Styles and Stages professional development course.
You can earn a Multicultural Team Dynamics certificate by completing all three courses in this series:
- Multicultural Teamwork Styles and Stages
- Multicultural Team Conflict Resolution
- Cross-Cultural Coaching & Teaching
Learners who complete the entire course with 80% proficiency are eligible to articulate 1 academic credit toward a degree at Crown College.
Hibbert, E. & Hibbert, R. (2014). Leading Multicultural Teams. Pasadena, CA: William Carey. [ISBN: 978-0878085415]
Kindle and paperback versions of the text are available through Amazon.
Additional readings are provided in the course.