Multicultural Team Leadership
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn to build collective unity around a common vision while accounting for the diverse cultural aspects of the team members.
October 17 – December 18, 2022
What you’ll learn:
- Understand their own personal cultural profile.
- Develop leadership skills necessary to direct and encourage multicultural team members.
- Apply multicultural team leadership principles to an actual work setting.
EARN THE MULTICULTURAL TEAMS CERTIFICATE
This course is one of three courses in the Multicultural Teams Certificate series. By completing this and the other two courses in this series with a demonstrated 80% proficiency, you are eligible to apply your Certificate of Completion for 3 academic credits in a graduate degree at Crown College.
- Hibbert, E. & Hibbert, R. (2014). Leading Multicultural Teams. Pasadena, CA: William Carey. [ISBN: 978-0878085415] Parts of this book were used in the first course of this series.
- Meyer, E. (2014). The culture map: Decoding how people think, lead, and get things done across cultures. New York: Public Affairs. [ISBN: 978-1610392761]
Additional readings are provided in the course.
Kindle and paperback versions of the text are available through Amazon.