Multicultural Team Conflict Resolution
Course dates: August 25 – October 17, 2021
Registration opening soon.
About this Course
This course will enable you to understand how to build trust and resolve cross-cultural conflict in multicultural teams. Focus will be given on respecting differences while communicating across cultures in appropriate manners, mediation, and power dynamics.
This course is offered as a collaboration with Alliance Missions.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Understand your own personal and cultural conflict resolution preferences.
- Appreciate the wide range of multicultural conflict resolution preferences possible in other cultures with theory and principles for interacting with people within these cultures.
- Apply multicultural team conflict resolution principles to an actual work setting.
- Cultivating Cultural Equity
- Collaborating with Diverse People
- Building Multicultural Teams
- Navigating Conflict
- Critical Interventions
Learners who successfully complete this class will receive a certificate of completion for Crown’s Multicultural Team Conflict Resolution professional development course.
You can earn a Multicultural Team Dynamics certificate by completing all three courses in this series:
- Multicultural Teamwork Styles and Stages
- Multicultural Team Conflict Resolution
- Cross-Cultural Coaching & Teaching
Learners who complete the entire course with 80% proficiency are eligible to articulate 1 academic credit toward a degree at Crown College.
Hibbert, E. & Hibbert, R. (2014). Leading Multicultural Teams. Pasadena, CA: William Carey. [ISBN: 978-0878085415]
Meyer, E. (2014). The culture map: Decoding how people think, lead, and get things done across cultures. New York: Public Affairs. [ISBN: 978-1610392761]
Personal Bundle Solution. Available at https://www.erinmeyer.com/tools/the-personal-bundle-solution/?r=595 (Links to an external site.).
Kindle and paperback versions of the text are available through Amazon.
Additional readings are provided in the course.