MCTI 0542 Holistic Ministry to the Poor
This course is Part 2 of the Holistic Ministry Series
Get Credit and Earn the Holistic Ministry Certificate
This course is Part 2 of 3 in the Holistic Ministry course series. You’ll earn 1 academic credit if you successfully complete this course with a demonstrated 80% proficiency. By completing all three courses at an 80% proficiency, you can articulate 3 credits at no additional cost toward an academic degree at Crown College.
Starts October 20, 2021 | Part 1: Foundations of Holistic Ministry
Starts March 9, 2022 | Part 3: The Practice of Holistic Ministry
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Define holistic ministry.
- Examine Old Testament and New Testament paradigms for ministry.
- Examine various theologies of ministry, including a theology of holistic ministry.
- Explore models for holistic ministry at both the individual and societal levels.
- Apply holistic ministry principles to your specific ministry contexts.
Dr. Wade Copland
- Ronald, J. S., (1993). Good news and good works: A theology for the whole gospel.Grand Rapids, MI: BakerBooks. [ISBN: 978-0801058455]
Kindle and paperback versions of the text are available through Amazon.
Additional readings are provided in the course.