Intro to Holistic Ministry
Holistic Ministry Series Part 1
Develop your understanding of the biblical and theological foundations of holistic ministry in this 4-module mini-course. You’ll examine major paradigms for understanding holistic ministry at both personal and society-wide levels, and put your learning into action with a final project you can apply directly to your ministry context.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Define holistic ministry.
- Examine Old Testament and New Testament paradigms for ministry.
- Examine various theologies of ministry, including a theology of holistic ministry.
- Explore models for holistic ministry at both the individual and societal levels.
- Apply holistic ministry principles to your specific ministry contexts.
Get Credit and Earn the Holistic Ministry Certificate
This course is Part 1 of 3 in the Holistic Ministry course series. You’ll earn 1 academic credit if you successfully complete this course with a demonstrated 80% proficiency. By completing all three courses at an 80% proficiency, you can articulate 3 credits at no additional cost toward an academic degree at Crown College.
|Part 2: The Practice of Holistic Ministry|
|Part 3: Holistic Ministry to the Poor|
- Ronald, J. S., (1993). Good news and good works: A theology for the whole gospel.Grand Rapids, MI: BakerBooks. [ISBN: 978-0801058455]
Kindle and paperback versions of the text are available through Amazon.
Additional readings are provided in the course.