Foundations of Holistic Ministry
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Develop your understanding of the biblical and theological foundations of holistic ministry in this 4-module mini-course. You’ll examine major paradigms for understanding holistic ministry at both personal and society-wide levels, and put your learning into action with a final project you can apply directly to your ministry context.
What you’ll learn
- Define holistic ministry.
- Examine Old Testament and New Testament paradigms for ministry.
- Examine various theologies of ministry, including a theology of holistic ministry.
- Explore models for holistic ministry at both the individual and societal levels.
- Apply holistic ministry principles to your specific ministry contexts.
EARN THE HOLISTIC MINISTRY CERTIFICATE
This course is Part 1 of 3 in the Holistic Ministry course series. By completing this and the other two courses in this series with a demonstrated 80% proficiency, you are eligible to apply your Certificate of Completion for 3 academic credits in a graduate degree at Crown College.
You can register for ANY course in this series; they do not need to be taken consecutively.
Wade Copland pastors a C&MA church replant in Camp Hill, PA, desiring to bring holistic ministry principles to the local church. He earned a B.A. in Cross-Cultural Studies from Simpson University and an M.A. in Global Leadership from Crown College. Wade and his wife founded a ministry mobilizing Christians for intercultural ministry with Somali refugees and then served with World Challenge as Director of Development Programs, North America.